Davis Demographics & Planning provides demographic, facility and Master Planning consulting services exclusively to public K-12 school districts. Our long-range demographic planning and growth management for school facility programs give districts what they need to make accurate and informed decisions in an ever changing economic climate. Accurate information leads to better policy and planning decisions. Better decisions equal efficiencies and cost savings as well as better community relations. Below is a list of the types of services, studies and products DDP provides along with custom services to meet the districts specific requirements.
- Comprehensive Master Planning Studies Long-range demographic planning for determining:
future build-out facility requirements and site locations
attendance boundary analysis and configuration
Implementation and timing of future facility needs.
- Long-Range Enrollment Projections Future Enrollment Projections: Prepared for various grade configurations and any geographic area...
Build-out or maturation projections: Based upon current housing inventory, proposed subdivision units...
- Mapping Products Maps of any content, level or detail, size or scale..
Mylar Overlay Maps: transparent maps
District Base Maps
Aerial Photographs: available in various sizes.
District Defined Maps: custom shaded thematic maps...
- Reports and Statistics Open Enrollment Impact Reports
Student Generation Studies
Residential Development Activity Reports
Housing Count and Property Owner Lists
Census Data and Other Demographic Forecasts
Street Name and Address Directories
Specialized Re-Districting Studies
Attendance Boundary Simulation
Mailing Lists and Surveys
- Transportation Studies Transportation eligibility studies based upon walk distances.
Lists of transportation eligible students or streets which fall within the eligibility zone.
Student address-to-school assignment lists and reports