Davis Demographics & Planning works exclusively for K-12 school districts, with more than 170 client districts at the present time, in 27 states. One hundred percent of our consulting services, desktop software, and internet application development is devoted to demographic studies and planning tasks for public K-12 school districts.
Many school districts consider DDP as an extension of their own Facilities Planning Department. Our range of services, from student projections to attendance boundary planning and mapping, is complemented by our experience working closely with the administrative staff at each client district. We have extensive experience working alongside district staff in boundary planning meetings, assisting Ad Hoc committees with community forums, and making presentations at School Board Meetings. DDP is widely regarded as California's premier K-12 Demographic Firm.
- Boundary Changes Attendance Boundary Studies are an integral part of DDP's consulting work.One major component of our customized GIS software is specifically read more
- Demographic, Statistical, and Spatial Analysis This is what we do. Our name says it all. With our highly specialized, custom GIS software, we are able to do more than just analyze statistics on a spreadsheet. read more
- Enrollment Projections The methodology currently used by DDP for enrollment projections was derived from the forecasting methodology developed in the early 1970's by DDA and NTD. read more
- Master Planning and Build-out of Growing Districts DDP has worked with many school districts in developing build-out estimates of district-wide student population. This process can be crucial for growing districts read more
- Declining Enrollment Districts and Closing Schools Declining enrollment is currently affecting many school districts across the nation. It causes some real facilities headaches and challenges in the areas of budgeting, staffing, etc. read more