Powerful desktop software for K-12 planning that provides demographic reporting, forecasting and more.read more
A simple, easy to use hosted web solution for finding home to school assignments.read more
An easy to use web based application that brings reporting, boundary planning and more through the web.read more
As an award-winning ESRI Business Partner for over 20 years, DDP exclusively serves the K-12 administrative community with comprehensive ESRI-based facility planning applications. Our desktop solutions have been implemented in over 150 school districts throughout the United States and are used by DDP staff daily to provide professional planning and demographic consulting services to many additional valued clients. Our web-based applications offer easy access for everyone to important district information and mapping with no software to install. Whatever your problem DDP has a software solution for your planning needs.
"SchoolSite for ArcGIS illustrates the continuing commitment that DDP has given to providing K-12 school administrators with the most up-to-date planning solutions based upon ESRI technology." Jack Dangermond, President, ESRI
- SchoolSite Planning Suite for ArcGIS Building upon the power and flexibility of ArcGIS, the SchoolSite family of extensions, provides comprehensive tools for school attendance boundary simulation, demographic reporting and enrollment forecasting. With the SchoolSite Redistricting Extension, planners can interactively adjust school attendance boundaries, create updated maps and street-to-school directories, as well as analyze an unlimited number of student attributes. The SchoolSite Enrollment Forecasting Extension includes both short-term and long-term models for predicting future enrollment for small planning areas with the District incorporating birth data, housing developments and trends in student migration. Redistricting seamlessly integrates with SchoolSite Enrollment Forecasting to determine future facility site needs and locations, analyzing the opening and/or closing of schools, and providing a number of potential future attendance boundary scenarios. Click here to read more.
- SchoolSite Online Web Planning Tools Using the latest ArcGIS server and web services technology, school district administrators can now access maps, aerial photography, geocode and map student information, develop numerous student and ESRI Data population reports, and analyze an unlimited number of attendance boundary scenarios…all through the ease and comfort of a web browser. SchoolSite Valuable data and information is accessible anywhere and at anytime. Click here to read more.
- SchoolSite Locator Web Service for Student-to-School Assignment SchoolSite Locator saves staff time and money avoiding the hundreds of telephone calls and questions dealing with student home to school assignments. SchoolSite Locator utilizes ESRI ArcGIS Online mapping, imagery and geocoding web services combined with locally hosted attendance boundary maps and school information packaged into a simple web application and hosted by DDP. Parents, staff, realtors, and others have immediate access to boundary and street maps, imagery and the ability to quickly enter addresses for school assignments. Click here to read more.
- ArcGIS Online for School Districts ArcGIS Online is a cloud-based content and collaboration system enabling school districts the ability to publish, share and modify a wide variety of live web maps and demographic data. Offered as software-as-a-service, ArcGIS Online works with ArcGIS Desktop and SchoolSite to create interactive maps and share them with the rest of the District, through groups, and/or the public with no server, specialized software or programming experience. With an easily customizable home page, your District’s portal opens the door to mapping throughout the organization and community. Watch a brief video…
- Software Training!DDP offers training for SchoolSite and ArcGIS at our facilty or at your District's location.
Click here to read more.