SchoolSite™ for ArcGIS Online
SchoolSite allows school district staff to quickly use point-and-click tools to filter and analyze the district’s student population. Using tools such as spatial and attribute queries, district staff can visualize patterns and trends throughout the district, which can lead to better facility planning and day to day district operations. See where the district’s programs and facilities would best be placed by seeing on a map where the students live who would benefit from those services. Using SchoolSite will help you understand:
- Where the district’s special education students are concentrated
- Where the bus stops are located in relation to the students and whether they are in safe areas
- The number of K-5 students living in a particular neighborhood
- The number of students attending a school outside their attendance area
- The impact of open enrollment at a campus.
SchoolSite also allows you to create helpful infographics highlighting demographic trends in your district’s neighborhoods, provides a variety of Esri Demographic Reports for any area, and much more!
By using online software, you also receive benefits such as:
- No installation necessary
- No hardware requirements
- No license server or files needed to install the software
- No need for an IT department to get you fully up and running
Visit the ArcGIS Marketplace