Using SchoolSite™ with ArcGIS Online
SchoolSite for ArcGIS Desktop includes an annual subscription to ArcGIS Online which enables the ability to share your maps and data with individuals, groups and district departments, or the public.
Simple clicks will publish your maps and analyses to the cloud allowing live GIS maps to be accessible to those with the need-to-know through a rich and easy-to-use mapping experience.
Visualize patterns and trends throughout the district and share maps and plans with staff and the public. Empower your communications strategy within and outside the district using online maps that convey information and plans in an easy-to-understand visual context.
Using SchoolSite with ArcGIS Online will help you and others understand:
- Where the district’s special education students are concentrated and the facility locations
that best serve the population.
- Where bus stops should be located in relation to students and whether they are in safe locations.
- The number of students living in a particular neighborhood.
- Visualize the impact of open enrollment.
- Web-enable your proposed attendance boundary plans for public viewing and comment.
SchoolSite along with ArcGIS Online also allows you to create helpful infographics highlighting demographic trends in your district’s neighborhoods, provides a variety of Esri Demographic Reports for any area, and much more!
Online mapping provides the added benefits such as:
- No software installation
- No special hardware requirements
- No need for an IT department to get you up-and-running. Storage of data is secure in the cloud.